[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - Welcome to the new and ....

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Welcome to the new and ....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Location: Somewhere in Oklahoma (with the cuddlemonster and Stinkybutt)
probably not improved RB forum (now under shorter management).

I'm your host for the tour.... the one ... the only... the amazing....

and the permentantly daft... Bellatrix!

So how do you get access?

First you need to go up top and do the registre thingie....

After that... Log In....

Then do the Usergroups link.

under the Join a Group... select guildies... and view information... then you should get to press a little button the says 'join group'

Then what happens is an email gets sent to me. I'll ignore it for the first week or so (atleast) but eventually i'll decide wether or not you are good enough to see all the stuff that we had been posting about you in the more private sections. If i decide you should be allowed to see all the goodies, then i have to scan through everything and make sure none of the really nasty stuff was about you, and if it, i have to delete it. Eventually i'll grant ya access though and then it's time to begin your post count farming in full glory :)

Let the PHARMING BEGIN!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:16 pm 

Who put him in charge???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:29 pm 

I did =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:56 am 

Ohk, I am blaming you, then, for anything he does that's Bella<most awesome person in the whole world>-like. You know what I'm talking about...

oh thank you rando for finally recognizing what i have known all along, that Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> is truly a genius. It's a shame that other people don't appreciate him as much as i do. One of these days my dreams may finally come true and he will wisk me away to a tropical island where we can run around naked all day long and make lots of lil' sun-shiney bellas.... oh how my heart yearns

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:18 am 
Site Admin

what?... me ?... abuse my power?... use my genius for evil? ... why if it weren't for all the other lovely things you said i might be offended :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:00 am 

/sigh....that's allmost as bad as when Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> was giving himself a pep-talk between his two toons last night in /gu....when will the insanity stop?!? :shock:

....and too many other toons to count...a few LGM's....no other 50s(yet)....and a house that Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> wishes he had MUAHHHHHH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:26 am 

Quote:
One of these days my dreams may finally come true and he will wisk me away to a tropical island where we can run around naked all day long and make lots of lil' sun-shiney bellas.... oh how my heart yearns

Your psychic abilities baffle me...and the thought of "lil' sun-shiney bellas" just makes me all happy inside...[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:50 am 
Site Admin

vandy yell at her... she's quoting herself.... how am i getting blamed for all this?

so anyway... i followed the sunshiney www clicky... and found someone redesigned thier site..... new entrance page.... hopes all full of joy and happiness that someone took all of my wonderful suggestions.... i see a poetry link.... but no poems by the most revered poet of our time??? what a travesty... especially when that poet wrote one specifically for you.... pshaw! ... what an insult.... and no bikini gallery???? .... what's the point?.... sigh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:45 pm 

Rando, Please put someone else in power to be equal with Bella<most awesome person in the whole world>. We can't have Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> having absolute power now can we?

errr.... Rando, i applaud your wise choice, i couldn't think of anyone i'd rather have overseeing my 1st amendment rights. For a canadian you are wise beyond your years. If it were someone of a lesser ethical standard I would certainly question your choice, but our Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> has virtue in honesty and morality that is beyond reproach. (I dare say I respect the great Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> even more then I respect you.)

50 Ranger
50 Bard
50 Enchanter
LGM SCer & ACer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

why thank you....... err... cough cough.... why thank you ray... that was really kind of you ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:32 pm 

Lieing piece of ... I didn't say that! STOP editing my posts!

50 Ranger
50 Bard
50 Enchanter
LGM SCer & ACer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:11 pm 

Good times with the editing, huh Bella<most awesome person in the whole world>? About my page...I have no time to work on it anymore. And no scanner. And even if I had a scanner, I would not be putting bakini pictures on it because I have a boyfriend who would be none too happy to know random guys (of many ages--Bella<most awesome person in the whole world>) are going to be looking at me in a bakini. So, sorry to dissapoint you, but by your poetry and edits of posts I can tell you have a great imagination. Use it. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:18 pm 
Site Admin

who said i wanted to see you in the bikini... have much of an ego?...

and what about the poetry??? i'm hurt :(

ray:.... what edit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:48 pm 

Ummm, Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> is the one with the admin login for the forum, so I don't even have the access to change other people's access....

I guess what I'm saying is take it up with Bella<most awesome person in the whole world> =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:49 am 
Site Admin

Muhahahahahahahahaha

<as lighting strikes outlining the castle on the hilltop in the background>