[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - Howdy all!

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Howdy all!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm 

Just stopped by to say hey and let ya all know I was still alive. Still living in Georgia and unbelievably still installing floors. Mostly wood and ceramic. I haven't played any mmo's in nearly 2 years now. Between work and working on the house, i've been keeping pretty busy. Started collecting guns and hitting the shooting range on a regular bases, also started golfing again. That being said I have really been thinking about doing LoTR again around the first of the year. Not sure if I will or not but ... been thinking about it.

Anyway hope you all are doing good ... miss you guys and miss DAoC. Really wish they would have put out a DAoC II with about all the same classes and with revamped zones, quests, and graphics ... I would be there!

Take care all!

Post subject: Re: Howdy all!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 am 

I'm pretty much the only person who reads these boards anymore... ;)

I've been collecting guns and hitting the shooting range as well :). Not much else to do after you've gotten bored of video games :lol: .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 am 
Site Admin

Location: Somewhere in Oklahoma (with the cuddlemonster and Stinkybutt)
i still check every now and then (usually when i get the bill :) )....

fershaherma and i are currently playing Vanguard: saga of heroes.

But unfortunately the kids and work take up just a ton of time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:33 pm 

Anesig wrote:
i still check every now and then (usually when i get the bill :) )....

fershaherma and i are currently playing Vanguard: saga of heroes.

But unfortunately the kids and work take up just a ton of time.

He and I are pretty much the only persons who read these boards anymore... (is what i meant)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:09 am 

Hey all, thought I would check in and say HI we are still doing good, I have a new job with the usps that I just started in June and I am loving it, Mel and I are still playing Runes of Magic its a free game we like FREE lol If any of you ever want to check it out we are on the Osha server :) Miss you all hope things are going well with everyone <3

Igotyou 50 ranger
bigmouth 50 bainshee
shadowvamperous 50 vampiir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:49 pm 

Excellent :!: Glad to hear it :!: I have a lot of friends who are struggling to find jobs atm. It's hard to find something that's near you, pays enough and for which you are qualified. Add on to that the nepotic nature of employers and it's amazing that anyone has a job. :lol:

I love free too <3. I was still on RO until two of my hard died at the same time :mrgreen: . I tried RoM a long time ago and it didn't seem to work, but I think that I'll try again soon, once I get some new HDDs. :P

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :!: :!: :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 pm 

Luckybrand wrote:
I love free too <3. I was still on RO until two of my hard died at the same time :mrgreen: . I tried RoM a long time ago and it didn't seem to work, but I think that I'll try again soon, once I get some new HDDs. :P

I'm also on Pogo.com, if you like those classics :D . I spend 90% of my time playing Scrabble, 9% playing Monopoly and 1% playing Risk hehe. My name on there is Sviatoslavich. Look me up :!: :!: :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm 

Don't forget about me, I still check in from time to time when life permits :P

Gimp Chimp Acct 3
On Acct 1 I have toons on at least 6 servers. On Acct 2 almost the same. Accts 3 and 4 not so many.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 pm 

You were gone for 6 months, Kev, I thought you weren't coming back :P . I fixed my HDs and also bought a new (but not up-to-date) graphics card. Now I can play some games, but not all (like The Saboteur :roll:). Maybe I'll buy an Xbox 360. :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm 

Yo.

Silverthorn 50"Heroine" Legendary Weaponsmith
Shromie 50 Animist
Eviee 50 ML 10 Bard
Lovehandle 50 Ranger
Ayania 50 Eldritch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am 

JungFoo!!! How are you? :o

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:42 pm 

Pretty sure some people from RO are reading this board :lol: . I've been accused of cheating :lol: . Think they saw my signature and that small script for BD that I posted a long time ago :D. So much credulity in that game :twisted:. It might even be the same person who reactivated my old accounts. These boards aren't safe anymore :mrgreen: :? :wink: . We're blown RB :!: :!: :D .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 pm 

Ya I finally got all your characters moved and someone took it :(

Silverthorn 50"Heroine" Legendary Weaponsmith
Shromie 50 Animist
Eviee 50 ML 10 Bard
Lovehandle 50 Ranger
Ayania 50 Eldritch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:19 pm 

Oh yeah, I forgot about my main and bot accounts being taken :cry: . I was actually talking about the bif101-bif106 though. I tried collecting and selling plat on them but it never worked out :roll: , and then I got e-mails later on saying they had been reactivated. What games you playing nowadays, Jungfoo? Or are you married and busy like Kev? :wink: