[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - Hey, You guys alright?

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Hey, You guys alright?
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:11 am 

Hey guys. Thought about you guys when I seen the storm go through. Not sure how close ya all were. Figured i'd drop a line and see how ya guys were holding up. Hope all is well... stay safe.

Your friend,
Law

Post subject: Re: Hey, You guys alright?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:29 pm 

Same. I hope everyone is OK.

Post subject: Re: Hey, You guys alright?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Somewhere in Oklahoma (with the cuddlemonster and Stinkybutt)
yeah.... we are on other side of the city (but i still don't check this site half as often as i should).

big mess on the side that got hit though..... monster.

Really the worst effect it had on us was for that whole week all the major networks canceled all programming and reported on the tornado..... boring stuff. ( i know that sounds bad and such).

Spent a few days that week organizing the companies donations, and helping get them to good spots down in there.

Company i work for had around 5 families, some quite drastically.... others much less so (one of my programmers lost most of his roof and is still now 3 months later worried about tarps holding up in the rain).