[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - RIFT

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: RIFT
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 pm 

Hey Mal, do you remember anyone by the name of Hengist? Guild Im in atm has someone in it by that name and I swear Ive played with him before, or heard that name.

edit: nevermind, its from Beowulf 8)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:49 am 
Site Admin

Sooooo Dumb question.. Have you been in the warfronts much? Cause if you are on Faeblight, then you are in my WF cluster. (Lotham Guardian) I haven't noticed your names yet... and I'm running fairly obvious names again. Malvos<most definitely not the most awesome person in the whole world, cause that's Bella<most awesome person in the whole world>!> (Rogue) and Fallwyn (Mage).

I ask this.. because I saw a Law@Sunrest that made me double check this thread for Info.

If it was him (bard/ranger Defiant it looked like) I kinda feel bad. I drain tanked him while holding the fang with only my healing keeping me alive, then smacked him with my staff for the kill.

Oh.. I see the filters pick up words from other filters which could cause an overload.. I think I shall edit that one at a later date..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:51 am 

Nah dont think it was Law. Havent heard from him so doubt he picked it up.

My main is Khurzan, 25 cleric atm. Havent been playing often lately cause Ive been busy, but I definitely would like too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am 

I thought the game was very visually appealing, and looked fun. Gonna hold off a bit though, keep us posted guys I enjoy reading what you all are doing.

Warhammer (Retired)
Stormigan<Pig; friend of pig>,Stormwyn, Duhstorm, Festus, Aramoon

DAoC (Retired)
Too many to count

WoW (Retired)
Supaka , Festus , Cronia, Scyleth, Aramoon, Stormigan<Pig; friend of pig>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:43 am 

You still playing this Mal? If so, how is it going? How is the pvp? Open world pvp?

I had to turn it off due to being way to busy in school. Thought about turning it back on, but come August my school schedule will be the fullest Ive had yet, so I know I will have no time whatsoever (will be working as a math tutor on top of my classes) so Im wondering if I should even bother getting into it again, even if it is just for the summer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 am 
Site Admin

I walked away when my friends quit. Once I hit my 40's the game went to crap right quick. Between sharing questing zones with 50's and being on a pvp server.. I would get camped constantly. Plus Goon Squad was on my server which made it worse. They loved to roam in packs of 6+ ganking people.

It had its good points, points I hope a future game takes note of and uses.. The dungeons were pretty fun and quick. I think we did every one of them up until lvl 43ish+ stuff.

Honestly, at this point I'm just burned out on mmos, hell most games even. About the only game I've played lately is Terraria and that is kinda sporadic.

Torchlight 2, if it comes out this summer, might be the only game I can see myself playing in the near future.

As for Rift.. imo, save your money and enjoy your summer outside before you get nailed for school again.