[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - any one still playing daoc???

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: any one still playing daoc???
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 pm 

i started playing again last week and i was wondering if any one from ranger brigade still plays and if there is still a guild.

Post subject: Re: any one still playing daoc???
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:21 am 
Site Admin

I think I saw Kudda asking about the guild the other week. (month now?) But I honestly can't say if she is playing or not.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:44 am 

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 pm
Quote:
Hello my peeps... long time no talkie.. yes it's me, the one and only. Guess what I just did after 4years? Yup you guessed it, Kuddakuddapa has been activated!! Kuddastealth, Maddamhooch, the list goes on.. all on Ywain8. Omg, I'm such a noob, so much has changed, I guess the part I like most is that you can now buy a full set of buffs!! hehehee... anyway, Just wondering if anyone from Ranger Brigade still plays? I've been wanting to get status back and get houses back, the boys and their friends are starting up and need armor etc .... soooooooooo please send me an email at Laluna2b@hotmail.com and let me know. It would be a lot easier to get guild invite and get the houses back if I was GM again for the kids, than going through customer support< which i've already done and have a ticket for.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Thanks and let me know

I recently shut off my accounts and have been playing warhammer. Destro on Volkmar and some Order on badlands. I think Sabrina has decided to join up with me on WAR for a while, she's liking the pvp and loving playing a healer for a change. She says it compares nothing like the healers in daoc were.

Gimp Chimp Acct 3
On Acct 1 I have toons on at least 6 servers. On Acct 2 almost the same. Accts 3 and 4 not so many.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 pm 

I just noticed that there are people in DAoC who are RR13+ now and they're still playing :shock: :!: Madness :!: One would think that the game would have a bit of a bad flavor with these people running around dumping 120 RAPs on all the noobs :cry: . It makes me kind of happy that RPs in RO have no real function besides enlarging the size of people's e-peens ;P , which can easily be countered by commenting on their bad English--most are non-native English speakers :) . I'm just joking, of course. A lot of them are great at English, particularly the Dutch o.0" (which is sad because most of them have their head up their arse :roll:) . I'm much more fond of Poles, though, and they're fond of me for some reason. Maybe I was Polish in a previous life :lol: ? That, or they're just really friendly ;P.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:20 pm 

havent really came across those types yet. been having fun playing but i miss you guys. crafting is really boring without the rangerbrigade chat.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:58 am 

No visit from Kudda since August :( . I'm guessing she didn't get back into RB, since it has no active members on the Camelot Herald. If you're looking for company, I'd just join the biggest guild you can find :wink: . I've only been in one big guild in DAoC (Brimstone) but it was non-stop chat :P .