[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - WOOT WOOT

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: WOOT WOOT
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:12 pm 

Oh my GOD yes, i just cant believe im sitting here on my comp finally in MY NEW HOME :lol:

Thank you all for all the love mel and i missed you all we are finally BACK

Things are going great, we missed you all very much, I worked last night and did not get a wink of sleep knowing i was getting on line tonigh hehe :lol:

We finally have everything moved in and the kids are so excited about having there own bedrooms, we got a 4 bedroom with basement and a nice size back yard and a 1 and a half car garage we have lots of room now we are just so excited, when they handed us them keys to the house i just bursed into tears and cryed the hole day i just could not stop i just could not believe we finally got our own home and im just so happy to talk to you all again cant wait to see you all in game :wink: Ok enough typing im feenon to get on game now hehe cya all soon and i oh so miss you all :wink:

Igotyou 50 ranger
bigmouth 50 bainshee
shadowvamperous 50 vampiir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:00 pm 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wb TG and Mel!!!

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:17 pm 

Major congratz.....i'm really excited for you guys :) good to see everything is going so well.

Gimp Chimp Acct 3
On Acct 1 I have toons on at least 6 servers. On Acct 2 almost the same. Accts 3 and 4 not so many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

Grats

I read Woot Woot and chuckled..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:56 am 

I'm sorry I didn't make it on to welcome you guys back this weekend. I've been sick and had to work on top of it. I'll be on this week at some point. Things are slowing down at work this week so i should be on. Congrats again guys, i'm so happy for you.

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:14 pm 

Gratz :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:25 am 

Sweet!

Altare - 50 Celt Druid
BG1:Challenger, Miata, Touareg - 30s: DrPhil - 40s: Superbee, Nitz
Life with responsibility? The scary kind of fun.