[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - Hijacking a post ............. hehe

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Hijacking a post ............. hehe
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:45 am 

I posted this down in the guild section right into Anarkey's "Love ya peeps, but i'm taking a break" .. post. So I thought i would spread it around to this post for those that don't have guild access.

Quote:
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you may know, I've started a mid on Lancelot. I'm in Deviant Blood guild. Yes, that's right i'm in a guild with Stiles, Stelmar, Vapors, Scaut, Anidias, Seros, Jammin, Drex, the original Unforgiven, did I mention Trane? Anyway, I have a lvl 49 Hunter. I was asked to come join them, and thought, what the hey why not?! It's been cool and all, and I've enjoy lvl'n up that far that fast in like 4 days.

That was last week

Sadly this week, my mother has taken a turn for the worse, as we knew she would, but were hoping it was farther down the road. I do not think she'll make it to October, let alone her birthday September 17th, that's next Week!!!

I'm working loads of hours and getting paid well. That 4 days i spoke of, it's more like time spread out coming out to a total of 4 days. I haven't had much time at all with anything. We've had to call the fire department twice in the last week to help us pick her up off the floor. She can't walk anymore as of today. She's really getting bad guys, and it's only gonna get worse. I never thought I'd see the day when I had to change my mom's diaper. Anyway.. lack of sleep, means lack of any time to myself.

I'm still going to Vegas, but I have this fear that she'll either pass while i'm gone, or just before I go. /sigh... anyway.. loves and kisses!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:07 am 

Wow, really sorry to hear that....I know you a bit :).....you stay strong like the kudda we know and love.

Gimp Chimp Acct 3
On Acct 1 I have toons on at least 6 servers. On Acct 2 almost the same. Accts 3 and 4 not so many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:50 am 

Amazing Pirate<wishes he wasn't so cold, and why doesn't anyone use his first name anymore> can hit the boards but we cant get him to log on inTristan?

Me and Lucky have been tearing up RVR the past 2 weeks,. And the occasional Jedi :P

Silverthorn 50"Heroine" Legendary Weaponsmith
Shromie 50 Animist
Eviee 50 ML 10 Bard
Lovehandle 50 Ranger
Ayania 50 Eldritch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:47 am 

Pfft i've logged into tristan, ask lucky and even anarkey (before his time off)...both are witnesses :p

Someone say something about a hijacking?

Gimp Chimp Acct 3
On Acct 1 I have toons on at least 6 servers. On Acct 2 almost the same. Accts 3 and 4 not so many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:33 am 

wow Kudda ,im realy sorry to hear about your mom gettin worse, ;(
:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:01 am 

ya.. things are getting worse since that post too. She's becoming paralyzed, and very disoriented. There has be an influx of visitors and non stop care. She thinks she can get up and go to the shower or bathroom. She can't even hold her own weight, it's hard enough for my brother and I to move her let alone just putting her legs back in bed. /sigh

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:30 pm 

damm ,that kinda hard to take in .

sounds like its all just a matter of time now. just hopin after all the things ya been thur so far this year , that you and your children r all gonna be ok.
best to be preparded ,i know after watchin my grandmother die from lung cancer ( she was in hospice for 3 1/2 weeks ) it was kinda rough..
but she was around alot of peeps that loved her , thats what matters most at a time like that.

again wishin ya all the best ,, chin up, and just do the best ya can .
that really all we can do.
love and miss ya

Anarkey

ok maybe not LOVE ,love ya ,,but hell i love ya all here in RB ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:24 am 

Can't think of one thing to improve on or add to Anarkeys last (well said Anarkey), other than send ya my best wishes and let ya know you and your Family are in my prayers.

Canyaseeme/24 shade/lengendary alchemist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:51 pm 

Thanks guys.. I miss you all terribly.. just don't have time anymore to be around. I'm glad i got a chance to log in tonight, thought it would help take the edge off things today and since i had time.. but between work and home it's hard burning the candle at both ends. Lots of things need to be done around here and my brother is doing most of it since i'm at work all the time. I'm feeling left out on things and decsions around the house, but i have to keep my job. I feel torn. I've lost my spunk per-say.. dunno what to say. I'm looking foward to my trip to Vegas for the Round Table, but i'm not excited. If things were different i would be. I know that things will be taken care of while i'm gone down there, but i can't help but think that while i'm there, that's when she's gonna go. I know I'll be around friends and that's all fine and good.. but I just soooo need a break.. I dunno anymore.. anyway.. miss you, love you, and i'll talk to you soon.

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda