[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - need alittle

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: need alittle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:35 pm 

help i could have sworn i paid rent and now it says my rent is due ! :shock:

house 4401 tristan ,if any one can plz ,if not then i will try too be back in a few weeks :? or not till the last week of this month .
but i know it was just paid in the last 1 to 2 weeks ago if that ,, why am i gettin this ?? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:58 pm 

hehe i'm paying tg, mels, grims and my rent....what's 1 more!!! :) got it covered for ya anark!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:39 pm 

anark I don't have permission to enter your house or pay rent...sorry, I tried :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:13 pm 

Crap .looks like i;ll be farmin for sure when i get back ,,, ty for tryin tho ,, not much i can do right now .. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:06 pm 

well if you want to pm me your account name and password I can log in and pay it for you. if all you need is money I can give you that as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:45 pm 

I got ya bro I bought 100 gold worth of scrolls off your vendor so your good for 5 weeks. And you can pay me back when you get back.

Silverthorn 50"Heroine" Legendary Weaponsmith
Shromie 50 Animist
Eviee 50 ML 10 Bard
Lovehandle 50 Ranger
Ayania 50 Eldritch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:14 pm 

wow ty Jung ,,my new hero > sorry Jedi ,lol ok im kiddin
but really ya i;ll get ya back when i get back on ,i got to take care of buisness first .
Anarkey :)