[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - GRATS MEL on your promotion!!!

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: GRATS MEL on your promotion!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:39 pm 

But now I have a few questions as to how you warrent Promotion in the Guild. Is it time in game? I've got that beat by a large margin, infact I helped Lvl all Mel's and TG's toons. Is it time online... I've got both Mel and TG beat in that area and I have Mel beat by roughly 10 to 1 there, JUST in the last 3 months!!!... Is it Guild assistance?.... cant remember not helping out a guildy when I was able. Is it RR? Orrinn is higher. Is it time in Guild? I think even if you take into consideration the amount of time from when we ALL left the guild to when TG and Mel returned a short while before me that I would have that beat also. Is it Legendary crafters? I have that beat.... Is it because Mel and TG have more toons in the guild than I? Well THATS cuz I suspected that shortcomings such as this were still going to ARISE. I hate to sound as though slighting Mels Promotion, which is not the CASE.... HE's My Nephew!!! But the above is only the surface of the Iceberg... Again my question... What Warrents Promotion?... not for just my benefit but for the education of all those in the Guild that want to advance? P.S. I'm also entirely sure that there is probably someone out there in the Guild that has me beat in all the areas I have discussed... SPEAK UP!

Canyaseeme/24 shade/lengendary alchemist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:58 pm 

Its at my understanding that you get promotion based on what you accomplish as a guild member and how you conduct your self around others. Your sense of leadership and organisation is important too but to tell you the truth as far as promoting ppl we been all to far besy with real life issues and that are just plain and simple to besy to play...Where im getting at is that i think theres alot of our members that realy deserve a promotion but we just to besy or preoccupied buy other important things that we didn't get around to do them. I'm sur will get around to do it just be patient.
At least thats my point of view. I realy think we should have a major guild meeting again and get all guild issues and ppls point of views out and the open and all work together to make this more beneficial for everyone.

Jedishrooms -50 Animist
regenacide -50 Mentalist
Lightspeeder -50 Bard
Jedinater -50 Nightshade
Jeditriniti -50 Vampiir
-List Goes On ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:11 pm 

Or simply cause I HAVEN'T BEEN ON AT THE SAME TIME TO PROMO THE PEEPS THAT SHOULD BE PROMO'D.... :!:

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:46 pm 

i dont know how and if i can ,?? but ya Orrin should have been Pro;d not doubt, :shock:
just hope its all worked out ,

and i wanna know how many peeps been in NF only died 1 time to a enimey
but have 6 deaths in there irs score ,,,im gettin alittle miff by mythic ,
i only died 2 times once too a granny < no it was no ones pet ,,and a midd but when i whent to switch toons it said i died 6! times! ?? WTF!!
some of the pathing ,and no this is gettin me very pissed off with the game ,if im not laggin all the time ,its other qwestionable actions i see midds and albs do ,and im like dead in the water before i can do anything ,llad castin and land lag SHIELD STUNS FROM way FAR AWAY ,this is bull !
i report but its not doing any good when the peeps ya report r the one that are TL for Mythic?????????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:48 pm 

/the command is... /gc promote 5,6,7,8,9, Pick one, you see that the numbers stand for certain ranks... 9 is the disobeidiant (sp) one, and so on...

I'm glad that I have this chance to clear some air, afterall I'm just a nobody, that nobody being A GM, that has to speak up in the matter's of this guild, If I didn't, I wouldn't be doing my job. I will be frank with all of you as i'm not one to hold back. I say I what's on my mind, and sometimes that could be taken wrong. For that, I'm sorry if i've offended ANYONE. Now to the subject at hand.
From the latest stunt of someone ripping off the vaults yet again, and me setting the house vaults to officers only, I chose a select few that i trusted, and who are worthy. My only fault was not promoting them when i thought of it in the first place, which was about 1 day after i found out we got jacked. I was hoping to have time to discuss it with my officers now, I got called to work, when I should've been having time off to do just this, not to mention the LATEST NEWS OF MY MOTHER HAVING A TUMOR ON HER BRAIN, surgery is next week. :(

Another fault of mine is promoting out of turn. I didn't realize that the affect of just promoting someone that was on at the same time I was, in the so little time i've had in the last 3 weeks, would take the affect it did. I took the chance and did it. Howerver TG provoked me, and was promising a nite of HAMBURGERS with Jung and Everan, and Mel and Jung would be whore'n in JUNGS new house, and then it just happened, when Jung was on, I was like oh ya.. i need to get this list taken care of, and on my list of promotes, was Mel. Mel got his promotion right after TG told me, that Mel better get officer before Everan does... LOL .. and that's only cause I told her what I'd like to do to Everan.. :P FREAK'N GIRL TALK!! woot woot :wink:

Lastly Orrinn, I'd like to say i'm sorry, and if it makes any difference to you at all, You were on the list, just like Mel, just like Deathcupid, and Cotti will also be promo'd, with a main toon only @ Ambassador Aid. I gave you a promo last night, and you didn't say one word to me. However what I said to you in /o was very much my smart ass way of saying how much i love ya. I didn't say hi hi, I didn't say congrats, I didn't say the normal things I should've when I logged in. First thing i did was /gc who, you were the only one on, next thing i did was /gc promote #, and then said in /o "welcome to officer chat, now give me Willy!" :P
You said nothing, I thought it was funny cause you know that WillysgirlwhowantstobeinRangerBrigade is really gonna be ours right?. then I was just telling ya how to speak in officer chat thinking that you might not know, ... then you logged. :cry:

I won't hold a guild meeting till after my mother's surgery and if we really, really need it. I don't see the time, nor the problem with these new officers now in place. Vaults will stay locked, duties will be posted. I think I'll write them up while i'm in the waiting room, if you have idea's about rank duties... pm me.

That is all.

P.S. This thread should've started in the guild only section, not the public section. So public, enjoy, and hope you had a good read. We really do love each other, and concider ourselves somewhat of a family. Some closer than others, some WAY TO CLOSE :P , even outsiders are welcome in this family but remember, like any family, we have our issues, and like family we work it through, talk over them and keep moving on. That's the best part of being a part of Ranger Brigade, WE KNOW HOW TO KISS AND MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:12 pm 

Early gratz to all our new officers hehe :P

Jedishrooms -50 Animist
regenacide -50 Mentalist
Lightspeeder -50 Bard
Jedinater -50 Nightshade
Jeditriniti -50 Vampiir
-List Goes On ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:02 pm 

Well I did say we need more officers glad we do now GRATZ :lol: :wink:

Igotyou 50 ranger
bigmouth 50 bainshee
shadowvamperous 50 vampiir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:25 pm 

I have yet to get to the rest of my list... Cotti and Deathcupid. :(

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:41 am 

I have one important reply... Kudda at the time you were trying to talk to me I was in the process of logging and not paying attention to the screen. Just as I was blinking out I however did see that you had said somethin' but was too late to stop the process and needed to go. Just dont want ya to think I was MAD enough to ignore you like that and rudely log on ya. And DIDN'T notice the promo till the next day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:30 pm 

ok.. so this means you are still in guild then? Cause rumor had it you left over this.

ORRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :!: me still love you long long time, now give me willy!

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:35 pm 

I got yur Willy! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:52 pm 

YA!.. Don't see me leavin'... just had some ?'s.... Ranger Brigade still is a good guild. And has some Excellent peeps. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:20 am 

/hugs
/hugs
/hugs
/hugs
/hugs :wink:

P.S. I still think that WillysgirlwhowantstobeinRangerBrigade needs to come on over being's how it's owner is officer.

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda