[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - Qwestion

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Qwestion
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:48 pm 

qwik qwestion wasnt Yourmomcalled in this guild just last week???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:50 pm 

????... no Idea

Canyaseeme/24 shade/lengendary alchemist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:00 pm 

Very good question ... I have no clue. :P

Jedishrooms -50 Animist
regenacide -50 Mentalist
Lightspeeder -50 Bard
Jedinater -50 Nightshade
Jeditriniti -50 Vampiir
-List Goes On ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:25 pm 

i cloud have sworn i seen him in the social ,and before in the guild ,,and now his runnin with a diff guild ,,i could be wrong ??
:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:38 pm 

I personally have no idea who you are talking about. People come and go from guild to guild. Some to scam, some to make a change, some for personal reasons. I don't think we are hurting any less than we have been in the last 2 weeks. Tis time for recruiting, and restocking the guild vaults. With new officers in place, I don't see why we can't repleanish the stock we had. We've got new lvl 50's that need ML's. I expect TB to be heading up those, if ya can't TB, that's cool, let's just get the move on our newest lvl 50's to acheive what we can. We are also in need of some pwr lvl sessions. I would love to have them in crauch cave for the $$, but not everyone can run DR client safely without ld's, and such. CM, DF, even in ToA there are some places that can get the job done. Maybe even run'n group steps for the ML's as pwr lvl'n.. i don't know. I'll be on a lot next week, while i'm waiting for my mother to recover from brain surgery.

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:48 pm 

:D SWEET! :D

I LIKE CHEESSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:51 pm 

err thats supost too be some were else ?? howd it get there??

Any way HOPE your Moms ok Kuddaa!
i will be Prayin for her ,and you ,,all the best ! Anarkey

Anarkey
Brokemygstring
Steelgara
Finviffadd
Justone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:45 pm 

Thank you Anarkey. /hugs

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:00 pm 

Hope things all go well with Mom... Dont worry to much bout playin Kudda... Mom come first ... but if you can thats cool too... big thing is ya cant play if your brain aint in it.... But being on... is still cool... come for the chat. :lol:

Canyaseeme/24 shade/lengendary alchemist