[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - New Job

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: New Job
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:11 pm 

So I got this new, career starting job. It is pretty cool. Anyway, I have to move from Ottawa to Toronto very suddenly. Which means alot of stuff is getting left behind, at least temporarily. One of those things is going to be my main computer; I will only be bringing my laptop. And that means no gaming. (And there is no internet connection where I am staying as well.)

So that means I might not be on for a good while!

It was fun having a 100k week with Altare the week before I left though, although I hardly saw a single person! I think only Anarkey of the people that go to the forums. It was kind of depressing.

Altare - 50 Celt Druid
BG1:Challenger, Miata, Touareg - 30s: DrPhil - 40s: Superbee, Nitz
Life with responsibility? The scary kind of fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

Times are changing. But congrats on the job. I assume its in the field you went to school for right? Oh yeah enjoy paying for rent/utilities/gas/food and everything else at once hehe.

I almost took a job with Apple Computer's phone support this summer. But it woulda been a 2 hour drive over 70ish miles.. for only $10.50 an hour. Sucks with gas prices these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:23 am 

GRATZ on the job, will miss you :wink:

Igotyou 50 ranger
bigmouth 50 bainshee
shadowvamperous 50 vampiir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:02 am 

Hey Cam.. congrats on new job. I wish you the very best of luck in your move and new happenings. WTG!! and BIG BIG /HUGS. Stay in touch here when you can.

As far as the #'s in guild who may or may not be on. I for one, have an excuse for being MIA, as I've said in other post. The good news is, that my schedule has changed cause Reed College is out of school. Just two more days of catering to go, and i'm on summer break from full time job. Which means i'll be playing, and the goal would be to get my NS, and Ranger to 50. Then a few arties, and ML's under the belts by fall, and hopefully by Christmas break, they will be rvr worthy. LOL .. don't know though, i'm still having fun in Molvik with my NS.. hehehe.. KUDDASTEALTH FORREAL!!!

We'll miss you Cam, Just like we miss everyone that's been here and GONE... I won't mention any names, no need, you know who you are. The list is way too long anyway. Walkabout.. remember him.. ???? Anyway.. good luck my dear, and much loves to ya! :wink:

Onee
Madamhooch
Kuddalated
Drakudda
Kuddastealth
Baraakudda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:28 am 

Congrats on your new job. Hopefully you'll be able to get things goin' and get back up and running soon. Keep us all informed as to how things are going for ya (as possible).

Canyaseeme/24 shade/lengendary alchemist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:42 pm 

Congrats man. :D

Best of luck with the move and the new start. Let us know how everything turns out.

Smizokin - 50 Ranger
Stronglikeoak - 50 Druid
(All given away)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:23 pm 

Gratz on your new job bro wish you luck with everything. Wish we went for wings and beer while we coulkd but time didn't permit... Ah well mabe some other times then.

Keep in touch...

Jedishrooms -50 Animist
regenacide -50 Mentalist
Lightspeeder -50 Bard
Jedinater -50 Nightshade
Jeditriniti -50 Vampiir
-List Goes On ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:23 pm 

Gratz on the job bro :)

Gimp Chimp Acct 3
On Acct 1 I have toons on at least 6 servers. On Acct 2 almost the same. Accts 3 and 4 not so many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:44 pm 

well i wish ya all the best on that killer career we talked about ,,,and DONT MESS IT UP R I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN !!!

tthats a hell of a career builder ,you may never get a chance like this again ,,

so do your VERY best work hard ,,and i know we'll see ya soon enuff rock on with yo bad self :shock: 8) :twisted: :lol:
Anarkey ya im a bum eld so what

Post subject: Tryin too maintain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:59 pm 

oh and i forgot all you peeps workin so much ,buildin and maintian this fine country we live and play in ,( ya Canada too),i know yer all really busszy so no biggie ,im toning down the im a "dick" out here ,and tryin to rep the guild best i can ,,cept some times im on meds and forget ,lol

But so far ive been runnin with ALot of BBB lately ,man these guys r cool

dont know why others guilds call them ass holes and like ,,but i was worng for MY missperception ,and followin that crowd,but im doing the best i can keep the RB out and in the RvR so peeps dont think were dying out >witch err some seem too think ?,but Abeit even I have been trying too learn the stuff i need to know on computer so ive been Online learning ,,I mite not be on as much ,,i appoligize now ..

so when im not at the learnin site ,im out Rvring, and usein my Acid xpress 5.0 and makin my music again ,,after the 5 yr break i thought its time i get off my crippled ass and make it ..and my art part of my life again ,,err this should be posted else were......... sorry

see durg r bad Mmmm Kay

Hope too see yas all RvR ing soon

Anarkey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:05 am 

Hey, thought I would give you guys an update on my job. Im now almost done my 3rd week, so were well settled in now.

The job I have is desiging in store displays for high end electronic equipment, for stores like the Sony store. You'll probably see something that comes trough me even before Christmas; I think they go states side as well, but I am not sure. The first thing I have a hand in designing has nearly 10 grand of stuff on it, including a 70" TV, which is sick.

Anyway, I am on the line right now (literally) with Bell Canada to get some high speed internet so I may be online soon! I am falling behind on my podcasts and loosing touch with people! What was I thinking when I thought I didnt "really" need internet... heh. Even all the programs I have on my laptop are popping up with messages saying "I cant check for updates!" We really are addicted to the internet.

Altare - 50 Celt Druid
BG1:Challenger, Miata, Touareg - 30s: DrPhil - 40s: Superbee, Nitz
Life with responsibility? The scary kind of fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:28 am 

Sweet man im happy for you and that thing are going well. Well TB did a come back last night hehe. Hope to hear from you again soon bro .
If you ever come down to ottawa let me know we can probably plan a wings and beer night . :P

Jedishrooms -50 Animist
regenacide -50 Mentalist
Lightspeeder -50 Bard
Jedinater -50 Nightshade
Jeditriniti -50 Vampiir
-List Goes On ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:01 pm 

WOW thats kool Cam ...keep it UP!
cant wait to see some of your stuff on the market ! YA!!!!!

Anarkey :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Somewhere in Oklahoma (with the cuddlemonster and Stinkybutt)
hehe... i'm pissed because i bought a house....

and i'm moving in saturday... and the internet won't be hooked up till tuesday!!!!!!

I'm gonna miss the Cards vs Cubs series.... my fantasy baseball.... and game 1 of the stanley cup finals!!!!!

Go Carolina!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:34 pm 

Awesome man, glad to hear it's going well.

Let me know if you come across any new products that are worth incorporating into setups. :wink:

Smizokin - 50 Ranger
Stronglikeoak - 50 Druid
(All given away)