[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 927: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
After Dark & Ranger Brigade • View topic - Man... Casters have it easy.

After Dark & Ranger Brigade

Home of the After Dark & Ranger Brigade Guilds
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Man... Casters have it easy.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:26 pm 

I have gotten 50k in 2 days, from pick up groups. And I havent been playing around the clock.

I have killed up to 5 people at a time with PbAe.

I have gotten groups in 5 minutes of logging.

I do 400 damage at a minimum, with capped casting speed.

If something gets in my face, I have str, and str/con debuffs, AND I can quickcase stun, and PBAE anything that doesnt purge me.

I have a get out of jail free RR5 ability.

---

Nuff said. It's been alot of fun rediscovering Firebird.

Altare - 50 Celt Druid
BG1:Challenger, Miata, Touareg - 30s: DrPhil - 40s: Superbee, Nitz
Life with responsibility? The scary kind of fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:04 pm 

I second that, I'm having fun with Terex again running around solo. Made 16k in under 30 minutes picking off people around Beno when we had it last week. I'm having good luck with waiting a few seconds for everyone to engage then running in from the back of the fight, finding an alb/mid that doesn't have anyone attacking them *stun* *nuke* nuke* *nuke*. They usually always fall before stun wears off.
Decided to take Kin out a little bit yesterday after respeccing for the VW changes. Lost 2 1vs1's against infs and called it a day. :x (blew IP2 on both of those fights too along with the RR5 50% abs) Hardly see how the changes they put in help the class at all. She's going back on the shelf probably permanently now. A slightly higher damage shield and pbae disease do nothing when 3 out of 4 swings miss because of our crappy WS. *sigh*

Smizokin - 50 Ranger
Stronglikeoak - 50 Druid
(All given away)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:46 pm 
Site Admin

I miss the days when I could pull in 30k a night on mal or val.. depending on where the fighting was. But yeah casters have it easy :)

As for those VW "fixes" I laughed loudly. I was surprised artic let those changes happen, then I found out there was some new guy as the TL. He will be forever shackled to those changes.

I only stick around here to talk with you folks. Btw.. Warhammer online is sounding pretty good.. and they are talking about guild betas.. (ie: guilds get invited to beta test together) /hint /hint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:57 am 
Site Admin

Location: Somewhere in Oklahoma (with the cuddlemonster and Stinkybutt)
Warhammer online pffft...

I've been playing colonialization :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:57 am 

At first I was sceptical about Wahammer Online, but after some research I think that it might be good.
Mark J is a long time fan of the game and a player, so maybe he will catch the "feel" correctly. And he should have down what works and does not work in the PvP dept after alot of glaring mistakes in DAoC. Out of all the games Ive played ( online ) I gotta admit, DAoC held me the most and longest. Hopefully WO will have what magic held me in DAoC for so long and keep out what eventually sent me away.
The only thing I see that will turn people against it is the fact that the graphics are similar to WoW, but what people who never played/looked into the Warhammer game dont know is WoW stole that look from Warhammer. Warhammer has been out for frikkin ever ( began late 80's I believe ) and all the artwork of the world setting had that cartoony, over-larged, leaning architecture to it.
We'll see, I reserve my total judgement till I pick it up. I assume the release will be a smooth one since DAoC was as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:58 am 

Dammit you people still dont have it so we can edit our own posts :P glaring spelling errors above, read at own risk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

realy???... i always thought you guys could edit your stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:45 pm 

Lol... so you thought that people just left in that stuff they you edited into their posts just for fun? :P

Altare - 50 Celt Druid
BG1:Challenger, Miata, Touareg - 30s: DrPhil - 40s: Superbee, Nitz
Life with responsibility? The scary kind of fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

Actually.. the ability to edit was "removed" around the time when the moderators and what not permissions were changed.

I edited the old Alts thread to allow it to drop down the list, now I can't edit anywhere.

Ah well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Correction.. I can still edit in the main forums, its just the public forums where we can not edit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

Nah... in a few cases people have removed my changes....

if i recall ... i thought from somewhere that people had the ability to edit thier own posts for like the next 30-60mins after making them...

but that may be the settings on some other board/medium....

one of those dangers of getting old.... too many things i can remember but can't connect...

So anyway... on a side note... made an offer on a house... and became a star of my very own TV program in the last month :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Bellatrix wrote:
So anyway... on a side note... made an offer on a house... and became a star of my very own TV program in the last month :)

So what.. you got onto Cops and made an offer on a trailer?

/runs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:23 pm 

ROFLMAO :lol:

Canyaseeme/24 shade/lengendary alchemist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:32 pm 

LMAO.... Can you say burned

Jedishrooms -50 Animist
regenacide -50 Mentalist
Lightspeeder -50 Bard
Jedinater -50 Nightshade
Jeditriniti -50 Vampiir
-List Goes On ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:44 pm 

humm i must be doing some thing wrong,,,my be if i respec back too void ?light ,instead of void mana??

Anark